Säie Silk Mohair, Oh So Pretty, 50g
- 26,00 €
- In stock
High-quality and dreamy soft, lace-weight yarn of mohair and silk. Hand dyed in Porvoo, Finland.
- Coloring style
- Recommended needles
- Yarn weight
- Yarn treatment
Säie Silk Mohair is delicate, airy and dreamy soft lace-weight yarn for knitting shawls and other garments. It's also a perfect match for Säie Merino Sock; combining these two yarns you can create luxurious, fluffy and light weight pullovers and cardigans.
- 72% kid mohair, 28% silkki
- Hand dyed in Porvoo, Finland
- Color: semisolid
- Per skein: 420m/50g
- Knitting needle recommendation: 3-6 mm
- Care instructions: gentle hand wash, flat dry
Be aware of small inconsistencies between skeins.
No Frills Sweater - Petite Knit
Oslo Hat, Mohair Edition - Petite Knit
Love Note - Tin Can Knits
Ystävä - Jonna Hietala
Ribbed Raglan - Anne Ventzel
Cardigan No. 6 - My Favourite Things Knitwear
Rosemary Socks - Tea Lanu
- Add to an existing order
- 0,00 €
- You can add a product or products you previous order until you receive the chipping confirmation email. Please check your email to check if your previous order is already processed!