Säie Merino Sock, Polar Night, 100g
- 26,00 €
- In stock
- Product stock balance
- 8 pcs
Soft and high-quality, fingering weight and superwashed merino wool yarn with nylon. Hand dyed in Porvoo, Finland.
- Coloring style
- Recommended needles
- Yarn weight
- Yarn treatment
Säie Merino Sock is exceptionally soft and high-quality fingering weight merino wool yarn with the added durability of nylon. It's suitable for many knitting purposes, for ex. socks, shawls and cardigans. It’s a perfect match for Säie Silk Mohair for knitted clothes and accessories. This yarn has superwash finishing and is 100% mulesing free.
- 75% superwash merino wool, 25% nylon
- Hand dyed in Porvoo, Finland
- Color: semisolid
- Per skein: 425m/100g
- Gauge: 28-32 s = 10cm
- Knitting needle recommendation: 2-3 mm (socks), 3-4 mm (other garments)
- Care instructions: gentle hand wash, flat dry
Be aware of small inconsistencies between skeins.
- Add to an existing order
- 0,00 €
- You can add a product or products you previous order until you receive the chipping confirmation email. Please check your email to check if your previous order is already processed!