Säie Merino Aran, John Lemon, 115g
- 27,00 €
- In stock
High-quality, hand-dyed, Aran-weight, and superwash-treated 100% merino wool yarn. Each skein contains 190 m / 115 g.
- Coloring style
- Recommended needles
- Yarn weight
- Yarn treatment
Säie Merino Aran is a soft and high-quality, Aran-weight 100% merino wool yarn. The yarn is superwash-treated and mulesing-free. With Säie Merino Aran, you can knit the coziest winter hats and scarves, as well as soft colorwork sweaters for the whole family. The Aran-weight yarn knits up quickly thanks to its thickness.
- Composition: 100% superwash merino wool
- Hand-dyed in Porvoo
- Color: nuanced solid
- Skein size: 115 g 6-ply yarn
- Yardage: 166 m / 100 g (190 m / 115 g)
- Gauge: 16-18 sts = 10 cm
- Recommended needle size: 4.5 - 5.0 mm
- Care instructions: Gentle hand wash, dry flat
Please note that there may be slight shade variations within the same dye lot. Additionally, colors may appear slightly different on different screens.
Happy Place Vest by Veera Välimäki
Riddari by Védís Jónsdóttir for Ístex
Zipper Slipover by PetiteKnit
Visiting Cardigan by Stella Ackroyd
Maja Cardigan by Hélène Magnússon
Novice Sweater by PetiteKnit
The Comfort Zone by Espace Tricot
Treysta by Jennifer Steingass
- Add to an existing order
- 0,00 €
- You can add a product or products you previous order until you receive the chipping confirmation email. Please check your email to check if your previous order is already processed!